We aim to create a high quality location for people and businesses - to make Clydebank a place people want to come to and stay in.
Or, to put it another way, "To reposition Clydebank as a creative, distinctive and successful regional centre within the Glasgow Metropolitan area".
What does that really mean? We'll, we're working to:
A large part of our work involves monitoring and evaluating developments. This allows us to set targets, measure progress and ensure efficiency.
- Develop a new riverside area to be enjoyed by Clydebank people, workers and visitors
- Increase jobs and training opportunities
- Involve local people and businesses in the process of regeneration
- Create a modern and unique location, attractive to businesses and training providers
- Improve the quality of the built environment - to make Clydebank an attractive, secure and welcoming place